[Koha-devel] BibLibre strategy for Koha 3.4 and next versions

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:08:29 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>wrote:

> This is certainly a possible plan of action, but no, I won't be
> pushing any patches to master without them going through QA.
> Certainly not 450 in one go.

I don't know a lot about the programming aspects - but I have to agree with
Chris on this.  The idea of 450 patches going in without testing seems like
a bit of a nightmare waiting to happen.  It would mean finding bugs (which
I'm famous for) and not being able to track down what caused it as easily.
I'd feel more comfortable as a tester/doc manager/user if I knew thing were
being tested in smaller chunks along the way.