[Koha-devel] searching for phrases

Ian Walls ian.walls at bywatersolutions.com
Mon Mar 1 17:32:43 CET 2010

It would be good to give folks the option on install, Zebra or Solr.  Would
lead to a more modular design, and give folks more control over their
system.  Of course, that would introduce yet another layer of complexity
when troubleshooting search bugs, but I think that's an acceptable trade
off.  Does anyone disagree?

-Ian