[Koha-devel] Xercode presentation

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Mar 3 22:54:30 CET 2010

2010/3/3 Miguel Angel Calvo Lázaro <mac.xercode at gmail.com>:

> We are a new Spanish company, Xercode Media Software S.L, whose members have
> a wide experience in topics associated with opensource , specially KOHA ILS.

[SNIP lots of good stuff]

> We are very pleased with this collaboration and hope that our contributions
> are fruitful
>
> The following domain which we acquired some time ago is available for the
> community : www.koha-es.org. We are willing to give support to the koha
> community in spanish in order to avoid what happened with some companies.
>
> We look forward to hearing your vision.

Hi Miguel

Excellent to hear from you, and welcome to the Koha community. Sounds
like you have some great ideas, I encourage you to hop on the #koha
irc channel at irc.katipo.co.nz sometime and say hi to some of the
developers there.
As well as keep an eye on the RFC's for 3.4 on the wiki.

I look forward to talking with you much more.

Chris Cormack
Release Manager 3.4