[Koha-devel] Xercode presentation

Miguel Angel Calvo Lázaro mac.xercode at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:05:52 CET 2010

Hi

The first thing we have to do is to correct the repository URL of version
3.2 which we'll make the developments. http://github.com/xercode/koha

One of the developments implemented for version 3.04, it's the new fine
module of days.  This is in the repository Biblibre put at your disposal.
http://git.biblibre.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=koha-xercode;a=summary

We would like to hear your vision.

Thanks