[Koha-devel] Developer Documentation

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:59:13 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Galen Charlton <gmcharlt at gmail.com> wrote:

> And not all people interested in development will read a manual. :)
> Some will, of course, but ultimately, we'll have to be sensitive to
> the fact that there will be a lot of paths for people to become Koha
> developers.  In any event, my strong preference is to promote a method
> for developer documentation that encourages *direct* updates by the
> developers.

And that is my plan as well :) To have developers be able to edit the
documentation at any time - which can be done by putting the XML file
up in a public git repo - just like Koha.  But I'm up for suggestions
from all - like I said this was a project I was asked to do by only a
few developers - and I'm happy that now I have some public feedback
going on :)

Nicole