[Koha-devel] Developer Documentation

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:55:49 CET 2010

Of course I can :) It was Nicolas at BibLibre - and maybe some others
over there.  Also it was something I asked for first ;) so I could
find documentation on how to participate and it was suggested that as
doc manager I could work on that - but I can't do it alone cause I
don't know the rules :) -- catch 22.

Nicole

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> On 19 March 2010 04:59, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Galen Charlton <gmcharlt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> And not all people interested in development will read a manual. :)
>>> Some will, of course, but ultimately, we'll have to be sensitive to
>>> the fact that there will be a lot of paths for people to become Koha
>>> developers.  In any event, my strong preference is to promote a method
>>> for developer documentation that encourages *direct* updates by the