[Koha-devel] Developer Documentation -

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 11:46:00 CET 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 4:47 AM, LAURENT Henri-Damien
<henridamien.laurent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Another thing we have to consider is to document and formalize the way
> things could be done.
> a) Make more packages,
> b) Should we Should we make API changes ? If so Is there a concensus to
> gather about those ?
[snip]

Good thiings to think about.  But here's the thing - a good many of
these touch not only on developer and API documentation, but project
development policy and coding guidelines.  Any of these that are
important enough to bake into a manual are (a) subject to change with
the times and (b) things that need to be discussed openly, on
koha-devel, first.  A developer documentation project can organize and
describe existing practice, but IMO that project is not a suitable
forum for making significant changes to it.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton