[Koha-devel] Custom Reports

Claude Belizaire claude.belizaire at sys-tech.net
Thu Mar 25 06:02:21 CET 2010

Thanks for the quick reply, I have looked at the link you sent. It has
lots of custom queries but I would need more time then I have to
complete the reports.

I was able to generate a report from on of the koha demo but I would
really appreciate tips help building those custom reports.

I would be happy to make a donation through paypal in exchange for
some help. :-)

Cheers,
Claude

Le 2010-03-25 00:44, Nicole Engard a écrit :
> Some of these types of reports can be found on the wiki:
> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=sql_library
>
> You can also request new reports on that page.
>
> Thanks Nicole C. Engard
>
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:49 PM, Claude Belizaire
> <claude.belizaire at sys-tech.net> wrote: Hello all,
>
> I am building custom reports in Koha and I am having some troubles
> getting the right results when creating custom definitions.
>
> 1. Acquisitions by status (ordered, received, processed, new
> releases)
>
> 2. A detailled budget report
>
> 3. Circulation by patron categories.
>
> 4. Checked-out items by location.