[Koha-devel] Custom Reports

Claude Belizaire claude.belizaire at sys-tech.net
Thu Mar 25 06:20:59 CET 2010

Hello all,

Can someone help me? I need the SQL query that would generate a report
listing checked-out items by location.

Cheers,
Claude

Le 2010-03-25 01:02, Claude Belizaire a écrit :
> Thanks for the quick reply, I have looked at the link you sent. It
> has lots of custom queries but I would need more time then I have
> to complete the reports.
>
> I was able to generate a report from on of the koha demo but I
> would really appreciate tips help building those custom reports.
>
> I would be happy to make a donation through paypal in exchange for
> some help. :-)
>
> Cheers, Claude
>
> Le 2010-03-25 00:44, Nicole Engard a écrit :
>> Some of these types of reports can be found on the wiki:
>> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=sql_library
>
>> You can also request new reports on that page.
>
>> Thanks Nicole C. Engard
>
>> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:49 PM, Claude Belizaire
>> <claude.belizaire at sys-tech.net> wrote: Hello all,
>
>> I am building custom reports in Koha and I am having some
>> troubles getting the right results when creating custom
>> definitions.
>
>> 1. Acquisitions by status (ordered, received, processed, new
>> releases)
>
>> 2. A detailled budget report
>
>> 3. Circulation by patron categories.
>
>> 4. Checked-out items by location.
>
>> Can anyone help me?
>
>> Regards, Claude

- --
*Claude Bélizaire*
Chef d`équipe Web

claude.belizaire at sys-tech.net <mailto:claude.belizaire at sys-tech.net>
418 520-0739 poste 140
514 907-0036 / 1-877-969-8324

*SYS-TECH / Technologies de l'information libres*
6700 BOUL PIERRE-BERTRAND BUREAU 209
QUÉBEC QC G2J 0B4
http://www.sys-tech.net

/Membre supporteur de l'Association TYPO3 <http://typo3.org>/