[Koha-devel] Custom Reports

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Thu Mar 25 15:11:52 CET 2010

Perhaps something like:

SELECT br.branchname, b.title, b.author, it.description,
i.itemcallnumber, i.barcode, c.description, p.surname, p.firstname FROM
issues iss CROSS JOIN branches br USING (branchcode) CROSS JOIN items i
USING (itemnumber) CROSS JOIN biblio b USING (biblionumber) CROSS JOIN
itemtypes it ON i.itype = it.itemtype CROSS JOIN borrowers p USING
(borrowernumber) CROSS JOIN categories c USING (categorycode) ORDER BY
iss.branchcode;