[Koha-devel] RFCs for 3.4 from BibLibre (serials & acquisitions)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Nov 2 05:24:21 CET 2010

Hello,

I have filed RFCs for all enhancements you can expect from BibLibre in
the next few months. All of them are sponsored (by Saint-Etienne
University), and will have to be delivered to the library for a "go
live" in May-2011

* You can find them on the wiki (search biblibre rfc for3.4) :
http://wiki.koha-community.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&ns0=1&redirs=1&search=biblibre+rfc+for3.4&limit=50&offset=0
<http://wiki.koha-community.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&ns0=1&redirs=1&search=biblibre+rfc+for3.4&limit=50&offset=0>
* You can also find them on bugzilla : i've added a saved search, shared
with everybody, called "Koha 3.4 enhancements".

They are only related to serials and acquisitions.

What's the next step ?
* read the RFCs
* comment them (on the wiki or on bugzilla)
* we will probably propose/organise an IRC meeting to discuss & get any
feedback for all those incoming developments. None of them (except the
solR one) has started, so if you want to give us an advice, add
something, ... it's now or it may be too late ;-)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com