[Koha-devel] Koha-dev: Discussion on A Policy Setting Forth Standards of Code Submission, etc.

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Nov 9 16:17:14 CET 2010

  I apologize for the  subject, line, but I was uncertain how to
continue the thread when what I really want to respond to is the comment
about " scant participation" issue.

As a non-vendor, I have been unclear as to:
1. what is the "correct" way to respond to an RFC  - is there a protocol?
2. where is the "correct" place to respond - on the list or on the wiki
or where?
3. to whom do I respond? The community at large or the the vendor
responsible for the RFC?
4. Ok, this is a weird one, I'll admit, but I've wondered at times
whether my response would be welcomed or is this a "vendors-only" issue?

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives&  History
P. O. Box 571