[Koha-devel] Koha-dev: Discussion on A Policy Setting Forth Standards of Code Submission, etc.

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:43:52 CET 2010

2010/11/9 Jared Camins-Esakov <jcamins at cpbibliography.com>:
>> 1. what is the "correct" way to respond to an RFC  - is there a protocol?
>
> I have been wondering this myself for a while now. I generally just comment
> via IRC, since I never know what else to do. That's definitely *not* the
> best way to do things, though.

I don't know if there is an official policy but I've seen it done in
two ways.  The first is to reply to the email sent to the developers
list.  The other is to use the comments function on the wiki where you
can discuss a specific page (aka RFC).  While IRC works, it's not
logged in the same place as the RFC so if others have comments and
aren't on IRC at the same time as you things can get lost - so I'd
stick to one of the above and if someone has more official knowledge
they can let us know.

Nicole C. Engard