[Koha-devel] Time for reflexion

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Tue Nov 16 08:29:05 CET 2010

  Paul Poulain writes

> I don't understand what you mean here. do you mean having all biblios
> just indexed by google and rely on google to search ?

  Not only Google. Building a module that would exposes all biblios to
  the public web as static pages should be a priority for koha
  development. Then there is a host of engines can can be applied to
  web pages. So I can search "moby dick jackson heights" and see if
  the book is at my local public library.

> sorry, but it's unclear to me (maybe it's because it's almost 11PM here,
> and I have to go to bed ;-) )

  It's 2:28 here, so you may excuse my very early morning ramblings...

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                http://authorclaim.org/profile/pkr1
                                               skype: thomaskrichel