[Koha-devel] Branches awaiting QA

Frédéric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Wed Nov 17 06:10:53 CET 2010

> I have pushed up 7 branches on git.koha-community.org
>
> new/awaiting_qa/biblibre_memb_circ_upd
> new/awaiting_qa/biblibre_admin
> new/awaiting_qa/biblibre_various
> new/awaiting_qa/biblibre_serials
> new/awaiting_qa/biblibre_cataloguing
> new/awaiting_qa/biblibre_opac
> new/awaiting_qa/biblibre_acquisitions

I've just tested OpacHiddenItems. Here are my comments:

- Some documentation should be welcome for the documentation manager and
   for testers. Some valuable info is found in a text file
   opac/OpacHiddenItems.txt.
- A function (enabled_opac_search_views) references 2 syspref
   (OPACviewMARC and OPACviewISBD) which are not defined in .pref file
   nor in DB. Some doc needed also.
- Two new syspref are referenced in get_template_and_user but are not
   defined anywhere else: IntranetXSLTDetailsDisplay,
   IntranetXSLTResultsDisplay. Not OPAC related.
- TemplateEncoding syspref is revived. Isn't it supposed to be dead.
- OpacHiddenItems new syspref is defined in DB (kohastructure.sql &
   updatabase.pl). But it isn't defined in opac.pref.
- I can't display anything on result page. I have a result count and
   pages navigation bar but without records themselves.
- If I reference directly opac-detail.pl page with a biblionumber, I get
   error message when XSLT is enabled. Without XSLT it works. I can see a
   new functionality to search subjects but the display is strange. I
   suppose some CSS is missing to pipup search when clicking on subjects.

So, from a functional point of view, I can understand that this branch
add:

- A new way to add/show MARC and ISBD view
- A new way to hide items on criteria defined in a YAML encoded syspref
- A subject enhanced search functionality on OPAC detail page (not in
   XSLT mode).