[Koha-devel] Branches awaiting QA

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Nov 18 21:59:42 CET 2010

> - Some documentation should be welcome for the documentation manager and
>  for testers. Some valuable info is found in a text file
>  opac/OpacHiddenItems.txt.

I'm curious why this directory and file have been created? Do we not
have a standard method for providing help for individual system
preferences?

> - I can't display anything on result page. I have a result count and
>  pages navigation bar but without records themselves.

I get the same result.

> - If I reference directly opac-detail.pl page with a biblionumber, I get
>  error message when XSLT is enabled. Without XSLT it works.

I get the same error whether XSLT is on or off:

Global symbol "$subscriptionsnumber" requires explicit package name at
/home/oleonard/kohaclone/opac/opac-detail.pl line 700.
Global symbol "$subscriptionsnumber" requires explicit package name at
/home/oleonard/kohaclone/opac/opac-detail.pl line 706.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries