[Koha-devel] Koha documentation patches list?

LAURENT Henri-Damien laurenthdl at alinto.com
Sun Oct 17 22:20:10 CEST 2010

Le 17/10/2010 22:04, Galen Charlton a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Now that we're starting to get patches to the Koha manual, I propose
> that we create a separate documentation patches list (or perhaps a
> general Koha documentation mailing list that also accepts patches).
> That way documentation patches don't get hidden in the general flow of
> Koha software patches, but remain available for community review and
> discussion when they are submitted.
>
> Regards,
>
> Galen

Maybe this could be worth doing that.
Any suggestion on a name for it ?
Koha-Documentation-patch ?
Koha-Documentation ?
However, I wonder whether this list should contain only patches or could
have any thread related to documentation.
Should this list send a monthly reminder about how to send a patch, how
to contribute to the doc, how to post new stuff ?
In that case, Nicole, would you mind writing something up ?

Or should we stick to one list with patches only, and have different tags ?
for instance :
[3.0.x]
[3.2]
[New/FT/test]
[DOC]

Since DOC is related to devs too, should we have different channels.
This is my concern.

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT