[Koha-devel] Koha documentation patches list?

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 22:23:35 CEST 2010

As for list name, I'd say koha-docs (short and sweet).  As for content
I think it should be only patches and the regular list can be for
documentation discussion among all other things. I can surely write
something up on how to submit patches and such to have sent to the
Koha community on a regular basis - or just once in a while.

Nicole