[Koha-devel] Koha documentation patches list?

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Sun Oct 17 22:30:37 CEST 2010

LAURENT Henri-Damien wrote:

> Or should we stick to one list with patches only, and have different tags ?
> for instance :
> [3.0.x]
> [3.2]
> [New/FT/test]
> [DOC]
>
> Since DOC is related to devs too, should we have different channels.
> This is my concern.

If the documentation source is in the same git repository as the rest
of Koha it makes sense to include DOC.

Otherwise, if the patches apply to some other source, i.e. the CMS
for the web site, a separate patch list makes more sense.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

The great advantage of being in a rut is that when one is in a rut, one knows exactly where one is.
     -- Arnold Bennett