[Koha-devel] 3.2.x branched

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 09:08:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have created a 3.2.x branch in the public Git repository.  All
commits for the 3.2.x series will land there, and master is now
available for 3.4.  Chris Cormack, the 3.4 release manager, now has
push access to the master branch, while Chris Nighswonger, the
incoming release maintainer for 3.2.x, now has push access to the
3.2.x branch.  I am retaining push access for 3.2.x and master for the
next few days to help Chris C. with some of the backlog and to deal
with things in case a quick 3.2.1 is needed.  After that, I'll revert
back to common developer.

For those of you who intend to start following 3.2.x right away,
remember that when you rebase, you should rebase against origin/3.2.x.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton