[Koha-devel] Package details (was: Re: 3.2.x branched)

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Oct 22 14:30:42 CEST 2010

Op vrijdag 22 oktober 2010 20:08:29 schreef Galen Charlton:
> I have created a 3.2.x branch in the public Git repository.  All
> commits for the 3.2.x series will land there, and master is now

Just a note for those interested in the packages, Galen graciously let me slip
a patch in at the last minute that allows a 3.2.0 .deb to be built directly
from the released source. So, when I get back to work (or possibly during
Kohacon if I get some downtime) I'll make a stable package for that that'll
only get updated as Koha gets updated, and also continue tracking the
development stream in a different part of the repo. Details and wiki updates
to follow when it actually happens.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.