[Koha-devel] MARC record size limit

Fouts, Clay cfouts at liblime.com
Wed Oct 27 14:57:46 CEST 2010

That is substantially faster, and more in line with my expectation of what
the performance difference would be. I had thought I was using the XS
module, but clearly something was amiss! This is good news.

I would think implementing within MARC::Record would be the winner between
those two approaches, rather than coming up with an intermediary format.
However, I had been imagining utilizing the YAML for caching rather than as
persistent data, making the accommodation of internal changes to
MARC::Record a matter of flushing the cache rather than regenerating the
serialized records.

Cheers,
Clay