[Koha-devel] [Koha] 3.4 RFCs - Acquisitions, Serials and SDI

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Sep 14 12:04:05 CEST 2010

On 14 September 2010 21:38, savitra sirohi <savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz> wrote:
> Henri, yes it is tricky, but here is our current plan:
>
> Acquisitions - currency, discounts, charges [SEPT]

Regarding the discounts, did you see Robin made a note, we have
already done some work on discounts, very similar to your proposal,
the patch is attached to the bug. So hopefully that will save some
effort :)

> Serials - binding loose issues [SEPT]
> Analytical Records/Article Indexing [OCT]
> Acquisitions - Approvals [NOV]
> Acquisitions - Payments [NOV]
> SDI [DEC]
> Integrating Subscriptions with Acquistions [JAN]

These all look good, in parallel we will be working on the template
toolkit work. Plus the other RFC. I hope to push up a wip branch with
the template toolkit work in the near future so there isn't too much
double up.

Chris