[Koha-devel] Bugzilla change - adding regression as a keyword

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 17:21:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

At Chris Nighswonger's request, I've set up a way to mark a bug as a
regression.  Specifically, I've defined a bugzilla keyword,
"regression".  This has the effect of adding a keyword field on the
bug entry form and the bug search form.  Please see bug 4867 for an
example.

There are a couple other ways we could choose to mark bugs as
regressions, e.g., by defining a new severity or priority.  Feedback
welcome.

Regards,

Galen
--