[Koha-devel] Error on Index 'Any' when searching authorities

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:37:18 CEST 2010

2010/9/16 Fridolyn SOMERS <fridolyn.somers at gmail.com>:
> I agree, DOM configuration did not worked after install with default
> configuration.
>
> Did you re-index after switching from DOM to GRS1 ?

I reindexed auth, linking to newly created authorities didn't work
until I reindexed biblios too (?),

> Does search on an index work (ie Heaging) ?

It worked with DOM, it works with GRS1.

> Do you have "all any" in zebradb/marc_defs/unimarc/authorities/record.abs ?

No I don't. that's how it must be added in record.abs for grs1 not
complaining about not defined 'any' index?
What's the proper solution for this and why is not a default setting?

To+