[Koha-devel] Error on Index 'Any' when searching authorities

LAURENT Henri-Damien laurenthdl at alinto.com
Thu Sep 16 14:04:18 CEST 2010

Le 16/09/2010 13:37, Tomas Cohen Arazi a écrit :
> 2010/9/16 Fridolyn SOMERS <fridolyn.somers at gmail.com>:
>> I agree, DOM configuration did not worked after install with default
>> configuration.
>>
>> Did you re-index after switching from DOM to GRS1 ?
>
> I reindexed auth, linking to newly created authorities didn't work
> until I reindexed biblios too (?),
>

>> Does search on an index work (ie Heaging) ?
>
> It worked with DOM, it works with GRS1.
>
>> Do you have "all any" in zebradb/marc_defs/unimarc/authorities/record.abs ?
>
> No I don't. that's how it must be added in record.abs for grs1 not
> complaining about not defined 'any' index?
> What's the proper solution for this and why is not a default setting?

all any is not taken into account with DOM (from what I have tested. It
is one of the regressions you can have when changing from one option to
an other grs1 to DOM, or chr to icu, same struggles and surprises. Maybe
indexdata fixed that. But I have seen no news about that in changelogs
lately.)
DOM config file should be modified to add any or Any as index wherever
you index some data.
Thus, it should even come into xsl configuration file.
It is not beautiful, but it would work.

My 2 cts...

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT