[Koha-devel] problem with the main template in tools page

Adnier Rosello Carrazana arosello at uci.cu
Thu Apr 7 17:24:41 CEST 2011

I have this problem in the template "tools-home.tmpl":

the content of this template is inside of labels <!--TMPL_IF-->, for example:
<!-- TMPL_IF NAME="CAN_user_tools_edit_news" -->
      <dd>Escriba novedades para el OPAC y la interfaz administrativa</dd>
<!-- /TMPL_IF -->

but  this content doesn't show,  i don't find where the variables are declared (in this case "CAN_user_tools_edit_news"), if anyone can help me I'll be grateful