[Koha-devel] problem with the main template in tools page

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:30:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Adnier Rosello Carrazana
<arosello at uci.cu> wrote:
> I have this problem in the template "tools-home.tmpl":
>
> the content of this template is inside of labels <!--TMPL_IF-->, for example:
> <!-- TMPL_IF NAME="CAN_user_tools_edit_news" -->
>      <dd>Escriba novedades para el OPAC y la interfaz administrativa</dd>
> <!-- /TMPL_IF -->
>
> but  this content doesn't show,  i don't find where the variables are declared (in this case "CAN_user_tools_edit_news"), if anyone can help me I'll be grateful

Such template variables are set by the user permissions system.  In
this case, it looks like the staff user you're trying to use doesn't
have the tools/edit_news permission.  If you grant that permission,
the link should show up.

Regards,

Galen
--