[Koha-devel] conan's introduction

David Schuster dschust1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:20:29 CEST 2011

Mr  Canizo gosh that sounds formal with this group!  There is also a LPGA discuss list if you have not found it check out the koha-community.org website.

In my three years of implementing Koha this community has been very helpful and friendly.  I also would recommend as a developer you do whatever you can to get to the KohaCon conference in India where most support companies and many other developers will be.  You will garner friendships to last and that one on one will provide you goodwill beyond your imagination.  Eating and having beverages build lasting friendships.

If there is anything I can do just ask.  I'm just a librarian in the US and dabble with code.

Sincerely
David Schuster

Sent from my iPhone