[Koha-devel] Master is currently unstable

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sun Apr 10 11:36:48 CEST 2011

Hi All

I have merged the Template::Toolkit changes into master. Anyone running
from master in production is advised not to update at the moment. Anyone
else please do and report any bugs you find.

If you want to sign off on old patches, I have pushed new/old_templates.
I will endeavour to keep it up to date.

I have also tagged the last commit before the merge, the tag is
html_template_pro
I have also gpg signed it, as I will be doing for any tags I make.
You can get my key from https://launchpad.net/~chris-bigballofwax

Please test, and report any bugs you find.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.