[Koha-devel] How to convert a HTML::Template::Pro template to Template::Toolkit

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Apr 12 21:50:45 CEST 2011

> And run
> ./installer/html-template-to-template-toolkit.pl  --koharoot /path/to/the/root
>
> This will convert all the templates

I was just working on converting the branch with all my jQueryUI work
and found that at the end of the process I still had to copy my
updated js, css, and image files into the directory with converted TT
files. It turns out I should have been using "-c" to do this
automatically:

./installer/html-template-to-template-toolkit.pl  -c --koharoot
/path/to/the/root

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer