[Koha-devel] How to convert a HTML::Template::Pro template to Template::Toolkit

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Apr 16 15:45:08 CEST 2011

Le 10/04/2011 22:42, Chris Cormack a écrit :
> Hi All
Hi All too,
> There may be a need for people to convert a template to
> template::toolkit so they can send a patch that will apply cleanly.
thinking of it, there is another problem: we have patches pending that
contains H::T::P parts (see patches to sign-off on bugzilla...) . How
will we deal with them for 3.4/3.6
The same question arises for 3.2 fixes : should we submit 2 patches :
one for H::T::P, one for TT ? just one for HTP or TT, at your option,
RM(aint) take care of the switch to T::T ?

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com