[Koha-devel] issues with label creator item search

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Thu Apr 21 04:12:12 CEST 2011

Hi Cole,

2011/4/20 Cole Hudson <Cole.Hudson at hc.msu.edu>

>  Hi all,
>
> I seem to be having some trouble with label creator item search tool in
> Koha 3.02.06, running on Ubuntu 10.10.  When I go to search for items to add
> to a batch, I have a couple problems.  First, I'm not able to search with
> the added on date fields.  I select a date, click search, and nothing
> appears.  Also, when I manage to search for an item, I don't get all of my
> results.  After about the first 20 or so results appear, I just get blank
> entries in the form of this:

I've just tested this out on my sandbox running 3.03.00.026 and it works
fine. It should also work fine in the latest stable release which is 3.2.7.
I'd recommend upgrading to 3.2.7 in any case.

You could also have an indexing problem. Check out
http://koha-community.org/documentation/faq/searching/ as this information
applies to any search in Koha.

Kind regards,
Chris