[Koha-devel] issues with label creator item search

Cole Hudson Cole.Hudson at hc.msu.edu
Fri Apr 22 19:43:15 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.  I’ve re-indexed with the appropriate pl script, but it hasn’t fixed the issue (although, just to note, I am running nozebra instead of zebra because the collection I’m working with is not very extensive.)  I know the searching faq link mentioned using a few parameters like –r, -v, I didn’t see that the same were available when using rebuild_nozebra.pl; I only saw mention of of –d and –s with rebuild_nozebra.

Cole