[Koha-devel] DB Documentation

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 04:07:23 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I see that no one volunteered to do the DB Documentation for Koha 3.6
and I'm willing to take this on under the Documentation Manager role.
I just wanted to ask for a refresher on what we decided was the way we
were going to manage this project.  There is the 'COMMENT' option in
MySQL or we can just use the '--' notation after every field.  Once I
know what we want to use I can start documenting the database to the
best of my ability so that it will make reporting easier on people new
to Koha and Koha language (borrowers instead of patrons, reserves
instead of holds, etc etc).

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard