[Koha-devel] Why is Dewey in the su index?

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Fri Apr 29 19:05:28 CEST 2011

On 29 April 2011 16:48, Galen Charlton <gmcharlt at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's in one of the records that are being retrieved?  Do any of the
> subject field (e.g., the 690) contain a copy of the Dewey number?

That's exactly it! The records that were returned when searching for
the Dewey-number had them in the 600 fields. Thanks for changing my
perspective and saving me from a sleepless night!

And of course uncommenting
#Dewey-classification 1=13
in etc/zebradb/ccl.properties made it possible to use that as an index.

> Or
> alternatively, do any of the authorized subject headings contain a $9
> with "355" in the link to the authority record?

No authorities involved!

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no