[Koha-devel] jquery plugin

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Aug 10 16:15:46 CEST 2011

> I just took a look at datatables, and it seems it could be a good
> candidate to replace all existing plugins, as it does filtering, sorting
> and paging !
> (and it's used by openlibrary...)

I think the datatables plugin looks very promising, and deserves
serious evaluation. I like that it offers the functionality we need in
a single plugin rather than in 2 or 3. I think the default
configuration isn't as minimal as we want in most cases, so it's going
to add a little bit more complexity in most cases (turning off the
features we don't always need).

I'd like to do some testing. Would Alex be willing to re-implement Bug
6086 using the datatables plugin to see if it fit that bug's
requirements?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer