[Koha-devel] Sending acquisition orders per email: confirmation

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Fri Aug 19 13:00:57 CEST 2011

Christophe Croullebois <christophe.croullebois at biblibre.com>  wrote (on bugzilla):
> Hello,
> sorry I have tested, and when you click on "Send Mail" no requester to ask you
> to confirm action, and more uncomfortable IMO no popup to say "operation
> successfull" or "mail sent" or other...
> regards.
Is it Koha practice to request confirmation for non-destructive actions and/or to report successful operations?

I personally usually tend to find these annoying, but if it's what people are used to, it surely should be added.

For the confirmation, that could be done in JavaScript; but for the report, I wouldn't know how to do that.
Could someone point me to examples (in Koha, I mean) where such confirmations/reports are being done?