[Koha-devel] Use Item Location instead of BranchCode in Circulation

Bernard Shiundu bshiundu at strathmore.edu
Sat Aug 20 12:07:57 CEST 2011

A koha library I manage has multiple branches but the lending rules are
based on sections within the library and all the branches have the same
sections. The way I see it, the way to manage this is to change the
circulation and issuing rules to use location rather than branchcode.

Is this a feasible project and any alternative ideas on how best to manage
this?

--
*Bernard Shiundu*