[Koha-devel] Notifications RFC

Cindy Murdock Ames cmurdock at ccfls.org
Fri Aug 26 16:56:35 CEST 2011

Another thing that would be nice would be the ability to specify which
level of notices to produce (First, Second, Third, etc).  I was fiddling
around with notices yesterday, and if you produce an html file for them,
you can tell which is which because of the differences in the notices
template for each level.  But if you produce a csv file, you can't tell
which is which because it just outputs the data into the file.  We have
a library that wants to mail their overdue notices, and they're not
entirely happy with how the html output prints, and they could use the
csv file for mail merge in a word processor, but since it lumps all the
levels together, there's no way to tell which level they are.

Cheers,
Cindy