[Koha-devel] Notifications RFC

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Fri Aug 26 16:59:15 CEST 2011

You should be able to select for that based on the letter_code field,
assuming you're using different notice files for each level.  For example:

select * from message_queue where letter_code = 'ODUE3' order by
time_queued desc

should produce only third overdue messages.

Jane Wagner
Senior Project Manager
LibLime, a division of PTFS
6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200