[Koha-devel] Sending acquisition orders per email: confirmation

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Fri Aug 26 18:28:50 CEST 2011

Regarding the feedback that the email has actually been sent, I can think of three ways to do that:

1. Add a field 'closeaction' to the basket hash complementing the 'closedate' field. Set that to empty, 'print' or 'email'. Display that information in acqui/booksellers.pl, acqui/basket.pl and acqui/bsketgroup.pl.

2. Use the message queue.

3. Don't send the email to the bookseller, but to yourself; forward it manually.

I'll probably look into implementing variant 1.