[Koha-devel] Sending acquisition orders per email: confirmation

LAURENT Henri-Damien laurenthdl at alinto.com
Fri Aug 26 18:55:25 CEST 2011

Le 26/08/2011 18:28, Edgar Fuß a écrit :
> Regarding the feedback that the email has actually been sent, I can think of three ways to do that:
>
> 1. Add a field 'closeaction' to the basket hash complementing the 'closedate' field. Set that to empty, 'print' or 'email'. Display that information in acqui/booksellers.pl, acqui/basket.pl and acqui/bsketgroup.pl.
>
> 2. Use the message queue.
>
> 3. Don't send the email to the bookseller, but to yourself; forward it manually.
>
> I'll probably look into implementing variant 1.

I would have considered rather variant 2, but the thing is that the
status in message_queue donot actually mean it was received. It actually
mean Koha was able to send that, whether MTA rejected it, or failed to
process that or was considered as spam is out of its scope.
And we have some ongoing work on acquisitions you may want to see on
dev/stetienne.
feel free to test that branch on a development  environment.