[Koha-devel] FIXME in biblio.pm

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Sat Dec 17 01:09:37 CET 2011

Good evening,

First glitch with 3.06 has appeared: adding an 'item' after importing
biblio via z39.50 is functional (it adds the item !!!) but the admin
interface gives:

Software error:
Can't call method "subfield" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 3008.

Lines 3006-3008 of biblio.pm called from additem.pl:

         # get title of the record (to store the 10 first letters with the
         my ( $titletag, $titlesubfield ) = GetMarcFromKohaField(
'biblio.title', '' );    # FIXME: should be GetFrameworkCode($biblionumber) ??
         $title = lc( $record->subfield( $titletag, $titlesubfield ) );

Before I start looking elsewhere, can someone kindly help me with the use
of FIXME comments?

tnx and br,
Paul