[Koha-devel] Imported MARC notice and Authorities: : inconsistent database

Frère Sébastien Marie semarie-koha at latrappe.fr
Tue Feb 15 11:53:30 CET 2011

Hello,

As we obtain no reply for an inconsistent database, I will explain again the problem, with SQL for examples.

Currently, after using imported set of notices and using it we have the following results:

SELECT count(*)
 FROM biblioitems
 WHERE extractvalue(biblioitems.marcxml, '/record/datafield[@tag="700"]/subfield[@code="9"]') != ''
   AND extractvalue(biblioitems.marcxml, '/record/datafield[@tag="700"]/subfield[@code="9"]') NOT IN (
    SELECT authid FROM auth_header );
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|      121 |
+----------+

english-version: If I extract from MarcXML (on table biblioitems) the 700.9 (Primary Author, koha_internal_code) and search in auth_header, we currently have 121 items with no-existent 700.9 .

This is only a part of the problem: some 700.9 are existent but wrong (points to bad authority).

SELECT count(*)
 FROM biblioitems, auth_header
 WHERE extractvalue(biblioitems.marcxml, '/record/datafield[@tag="700"]/subfield[@code="9"]') = auth_header.authid
   AND extractvalue(biblioitems.marcxml, '/record/datafield[@tag="700"]/subfield[@code="a"]') != extractvalue(auth_header.marcxml, '/record/datafield[@tag="200"]/subfield[@code="a"]');
+----------+
| count(*) |

Any suggestions ? This seems a bug (in import of notices where old koha_internal_code is not removed), but I would prefered have your opinion before submit a bugreport.

And I will like some clues to correct the inconsitences !

Thanks.

--
Frère Sébastien Marie
Abbaye Notre Dame de La Trappe