[Koha-devel] Imported MARC notice and Authorities: : inconsistent database

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:44:22 CET 2011

Hie,

I see what you meen.

But has far as I know, the link between biblio and authorities is not
managed during import (it would be quite difficult I think).
Subfield 700$9 is considered as a normal data.

You may find a script in Koha to synchronise the biblio fields with the
existing authorities.
If not, you'll have to create it. Maybe a SQL script is enought.

Tell us if you suceed.

Best regards,

Fridolyn SOMERS
ICT engineer