[Koha-devel] bugzilla workflow, question when "pushed, pls test" rejected

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue Feb 22 13:58:31 CET 2011

Le 22/02/2011 13:42, Chris Nighswonger a écrit :
> I understand what you are thinking now.
>
> I think if we just followed the use of the status and resolution
> fields (see
> http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status)
> then in the case you suggest we would just re-open the bug.
>
> I wonder if we are not creating solutions for a problem which is
> really due to a lack of utilizing solutions which already exist?
I don't think so: the status (not patch status) is "assigned, so the bug
is not considered as "resolved".
chris is just waiting for feedback to confirm it can be closed (I'm
doing that on all bugs where biblibre.com is reporter or assigned or cc:
atm, already closed something like 20 !).
Sometimes the bug can't be closed because the applied solution has a
problem (other examples : 3550, 3816, 3924, 4044).
Staying "assigned" and "patch pushed" is incomplete: OK, a patch has
been pushed, but i've detected a problem on it !

let's chris waking up and we will see (he may have more important things
to do those days if he has family or friends on christchurch :\ )

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com