[Koha-devel] Koha Separating MARC Framework Structure from Display

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Feb 24 14:35:36 CET 2011

I very much agree with Nicole on this one. One of my problems with the
frameworks in our institutions is that while it is true that visual
materials, books, serials, and manuscripts can use different frameworks,
it would be very helpful to be able to add/remove fields and subfields
as needed while cataloging.