[Koha-devel] Script to remove authorities

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Thu Feb 24 19:07:26 CET 2011

Hi
you will find here a command line script which allows deduping
authorities based on the parameters passed.
You can test and tell me what you think of that.
I also fixed the merge script in C4::AuthoritiesMarc.pm
http://git.biblibre.com/?p=koha;a=blob;f=C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm;h=af99fa632ee886a636a83feea6f737f2069bf448;hb=refs/heads/master
I think it is quite handy at the moment.
It requires though that your authorities index are declared with
completeness and p and you can declare on which index and which data you
want to deduplicate

$0 --match index/123sub##index2/123a####index2/001 AUTHTYPECODE1
AUTHTYPECODE2
Hope that helps.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT