[Koha-devel] Running Koha 3.2 and 3.4

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:56:39 CET 2011

Hi all,

I have seen a bunch of messages from chris_n saying that we need to
test our patched on Koh 3.2.x as well as the current HEAD. So my
question is how do you all do that? I have one local virtual machine
with HEAD on it - I have no clue how to have both 3.2.x and HEAD. I
tried copying my VM and while it looks like that went okay, I have no
idea how to access that VM via the browser to actually test Koha.  So
I guess I'm looking for a tutorial and/or guidance on how to keep two
installs up to date.

Nicole